Friday, August 28, 2026

lester health n body

1 minute, 38 seconds
can do attachments and aversions to certain illnesses symptoms anything to do with the
body and what fears are coming up around that and you can do attachments and

1 minute, 54 seconds
aversions on what's coming up as far as the wants so wanting control wanting

2 minutes, 1 second
approval wanting safety security release the resistance in other
words you say yes to the fear release on that and the wants that
come up with that and then move on up to courageousness you can also go back to
the beginning so for example when or where whatever it is started so whether it's an illness a diagnosis
symptoms and so on go back to where or when it started and what was going on so
you bring that up and you let it go you release on it don't give a hoot and it disappears
so that's a state of  imperturbability as Lester used to
say so how it usually works and I know I talked about the the Vicious Cycle or Circle um if you're trying to figure it
out the mind doesn't have the answers and so what usually happens is disapproval of the self or the body or

3 minutes, 15 seconds
the illness or the symptom and so on and so you'd want to do the attachments and
aversions and you want to  pull up the
worst thing that could possibly happen to you so you ask yourself what's the worst thing that could possibly happen to
control is that wanting approval bring it all up and release on it so you want to surrender to it you
don't want to resist it you can picture it in your mind 

4 minutes, 2 seconds
you can picture it in your mind like  any symptom or illness or
diagnosis and you want to let go of that picture or story in your mind the story is Big  so you want to
let that go so how do you let that go You release on it you do attachments and aversions on it if you want to focus on it you focus
on whatever it is let's use headache for example you want to get a picture in your mind you want to really really
focus on it  go right into it dive into it and then allow that picture in your mind that story to just
evaporate and dissolve and you can release on that evaporation and
dissolution so I allow myself to be perfectly fill in the blank so I allow
myself to be perfectly Calm before during and after fill in the blank right
let's say you have some kind of a medical test or  procedure so you just you do the goal chart you can release I

5 minutes, 15 seconds
allow myself to be

perfectly whatever fill in the blank before during and after fill in the


5 minutes, 26 seconds
blank now in the last video I talked about the mind a little bit and how the mind is a big old fat
liar so the way I think of it is you know what it is really is the mind is a Chicken Little the sky is falling the sky is
falling right so the mind is a Chicken Little and the mind is not bigger than us so
you tell your mind I'm bigger than you I'm not the mind so absolutely
we are not the mind we are not the body in an absolute sense in this 3D you know dualistic realm we do perceive ourselves
as having a body having a mind but we are not that so one of the things  another
goal chart I guess I better talk about a goal chart  is to allow myself to be perfectly healthy with ease okay it's
not a struggle and you don't want to like I said resist you want to allow it you want to allow
everything so some of the questions could be do I see that I'm disapproving of  illness symptom diagnosis do I see that I am disapproving of It Could I Let
Go of disapproving of that symptom that illness that diagnosis and more and more and
more so like I said a minute ago um you you go you can go back to the incident in other words like go back to when it
started the doctor the diagnosis um or other when the symptoms started or whatever is related to
whatever um issue you're perceiving yourself as having in the past you go back to when it quote unquote happened
and then bring all that stuff up  bring those pictures up those stories up and  release on

7 minutes, 25 seconds
that so you want to say yes to fill in the blank right say yes to the agg flap
say yes to the anger the sadness the grief Etc and more and more and more you want to let go of fill in the
blank  the story of it the picture of it in your mind that might be replaying over and over and over and you
let go of wanting to change that you let go of wanting to change that and that's how and you're releasing On Letting Go
of wanting to change whatever that story or picture is and more and more and more do you see that you're trying to
figure it out and how to fix it so then you want to let go of wanting to figure it out and trying to fix it

8 minutes, 14 seconds
and that's your release more and more and more and do you see  that feeling out of control
feeling that that's what is kind of attached to these stories these pictures these  stories that are uh
replaying over and over the releases Could I Let Go of the out of control feeling and more and more and more Could
I Let Go of identifying with the symptom the illness the pain the diagnosis Could I Let Go of
identifying with whatever it is and then can I surrender to that and then you

8 minutes, 56 seconds
surrender to fill in the blank and more and more and more Could I Let Go of the anger or
 apathy grief fear lust anger Pride about fill in the blank
Could I Let Go of anger or other feeling emotion fill in the blank symptom body
9 minutes, 19 seconds
part diagnosis Etc and then let go of disapproving of it you want to give it approval more and
more approval love and approve of the body and if there's
fear  say yes to it and what do you use the fear for do
you use the fear for approval do you use the fear for control for safety
security you want to let it go right now and more and more and more

 diving into whatever it is. I remember someone had a
headache and Larry was helping that person release on the headache and it was really quite incredible by diving

10 minutes, 17 seconds
into it you know because we're always trying to well usually trying to avoid pain we're trying to avoid body symptoms

10 minutes, 26 seconds
and we're disapproving of it and all of that  but if we turn around and we face it and we dive into whatever
it is that we dive into the pain we dive into the symptom and we go all the way all the way we go all the way to the

10 minutes, 43 seconds
other side of whatever it is so you decide where you want to be
and surrender to what is at the other side decide where I want to be and surrender to what is at the other side
 whether you sort of picture it as you're diving into this lake or this

11 minutes, 7 seconds
ocean and you're swimming through it through the dark murky Waters or however you picture whatever symptom you're
having whatever pain and you decide you want to be where you want to be and then
11 minutes, 23 seconds
you surrender to whatever is at the other side so you allow it
to overcome you yourself your symptoms and wash over wash over
it and then ultimately it's okay if it stays it's okay if it leaves that's imperturbability that's Freedom really as far as this goes you can ask yourself what do I know about fill in the blank what do I know
about this  symptom this diagnosis but you're not trying to figure it out but you ask
yourself what do I know about it and then whatever comes up can I let it go surrender to it surrender to the pain
the symptom the diagnosis the illness that's really the key you want to get to a state of imperturbability about it
it's okay if it stays it's okay if it goes and then that question can I let go of being so smart and allow it to be
other than I think it is and more and more 
 a little bit about resistance 
the resistance um kind of worksheet resistance is a major block to
releasing effort is energy required to overcome resistance so you want to generate
enough energy to overcome and release the resistance the Want to Be Free allows us to

13 minutes, 3 seconds
overcome resistance and that's a bit of a paradox again because we're talking about a want.
 resistance is opposition to force real or imagined resistance is
opposition to force real or imagined wanting to control another person who you think is trying to
control you you can can only experience their pushing you you can only experience your own
resistance and another one this is a big one the I can't , you'll hear
yourself or others saying I can't fill in the blank I can't is resistance and
II can't is actually an I won't
so the icant is resistance it takes a conscious effort to overcome the unconscious effort and in other words
the habit of holding down the feelings of resisting so it takes a conscious effort to overcome the on unconscious
effort or habit of holding down the feelings of resistance overcome the unconscious habit of resistance resistance is just
another program which we have programmed to protect all other programs that we
programmed. think about that resistance is just another program which we have programmed to protect all other

14 minutes, 40 seconds
programs that we' programmed if there were no resistance one would go
free. we are constantly having to release the resistance in order to let the feelings up and out remember like the

14 minutes, 55 seconds
tissue box so we are constantly having to release the resistance in order to let the feelings come up and out over and
over and over again and the deeper you go the more that comes up and the more you release and the more free we
become resistance is when you haven't decided yet whether to do the thing or not and you're doing it anyway and it's
difficult to make it easy to do all you need to do is to decide to do it or

15 minutes, 29 seconds
decide not to do it and don't do it maybe I should read that again resistance is when you haven't decided
yet whether to do the thing or not and you're doing it anyway and it's difficult to make it easy to do all you

15 minutes, 44 seconds
need is to decide to do it or decide not to do it and don't do it resistance is pushing against the
world so that it will push back so you want to say say yes to the fear move up to courageousness I'm
bigger than you uh tell it to Take a Walk Like Larry used to say take a walk get lost I don't
need you anymore and look at the past look at the past
where it began where it started bring it up bring it all up and let it
go we don't need to be hanging on to that stuff that's up stuff is like a weight around our neck that we're
dragging pulling behind us our entire life it's unnecessary we can let it go yes we can

 some of the exercises in that you know that you can actually like write down make lists uh you can make a
list of things you resist about your Wellness or make a list of you about anything you resist right so you can
make like four columns and for each item that you list okay here's the four columns things I resist
about my body things I resist doing with my body kinds of resistance I have to a part of
my body and help I resist help I resist
so ask yourself can I let go of resisting this for each item that you end up writing down the answer is yes 

for each item that you list okay and then  attachments AV verions that I mentioned
attachment the attachment to whatever it is so whether it's attachment to your body in general attachment to uh
anything it can be anything but right now we're kind of focusing on health and fitness and the body so you want to let your mind think of things about the
attachment you write it down and then you see what you wrote or thought is wanting approval wanting
control or wanting to be safe and secure and then you release on the want.
18 minutes, 21 seconds
for this you can do like two columns attachment to health attachment to health so what advantage is is it to me
18 minutes, 29 seconds
to be healthy what disadvantage is it to me to be healthy so there's two columns right so you want to just like I said
18 minutes, 38 seconds
stream of Consciousness write down whatever comes comes to mind comes up what advantage is it uh to me to be healthy and in the other column what
18 minutes, 46 seconds
disadvantage is it to me to be healthy and as I said write these things down and then uh see them as wanting
approval wanting control wanting to be safe or secure and then release on the want and then you can also Imagine never
ever ever ever ever being able to be healthy you want to really imagine that that feeling that that fear that
clutching let go of the clutching or resisting the feeling that that brings up that that question brings
up so you want to let go of that physical feeling that it might have brought up in your your stomach or your

19 minutes, 29 seconds
chest your neck your neck's a big one wherever that tension tightness might be keep releasing until there are no more
feelings in that part of your body so no more feelings no more clutching in your stomach your chest your neck wherever it

19 minutes, 43 seconds
is and then could I let go of my entire attachment to health. so this would
be the attachment and then this the other one is could I let go of my entire attachment to health and keep letting go

19 minutes, 58 seconds
until you can say yes 100% with no sort of physical  clutching
resistance  feeling now the aversion to health , do the stream of Consciousness  whatever comes to your mind you want to write it down in the
column there's two columns and this would be aversions to health okay what do I like about being healthy what do I

20 minutes, 27 seconds
like about being healthy in the First Column and you just list whatever comes up other column what do I dislike about
being healthy list whatever comes up and then see each and everything that you write down each individual thing that
you've written down is wanting approval wanting control or wanting to be safe or secure any one of the three or all three
or two and then you release on whatever want comes up for that particular thing and you go down the list and you just
keep releasing and then the question is Imagine always being healthy if there's a clutching or
resisting a feeling of imagining being always healthy uh stomach chest neck wherever you want to keep releasing
until there's no more feelings in that area of your body and number two could I let go of my
entire aversion to being healthy could I let go of my entire aversion to being healthy keep letting go until you can
say yes 100% with no clutching resistance in whatever part of the body that you're feeling it

21 minutes, 39 seconds
in releasing your identification with the body one become aware of how you are
identifying with your body right now how does it feel engage all your senses now just observe yourself
identifying with the body number two strengthen your identification with the body make it

22 minutes, 5 seconds
stronger and stronger and pretend you are the body number three now allow yourself to
release your identification with the body four you may notice that a lot of spontaneous releasing occurs throughout
this process even before you get to the point of deciding to let it go this can be practiced all all day long to weaken

22 minutes, 30 seconds
and undo the basic belief that I am the body 


23 minutes, 20 seconds
beingness chart this is the real you the unlimited you beingness is the eye in quotes so

23 minutes, 28 seconds
the real you the unlimited you beingness it's all knowing no thinking intuitive

23 minutes, 34 seconds
only Oneness no problems quiet only solutions yes I can abundance of

23 minutes, 41 seconds
everything havingness no lacking open Easy no effort no clutching it's peace acceptance
courageousness so if we're looking at the chart of egg flap the pyramid diagram where it's egg flap on the
bottom and then up at the top it's cap in the Capstone right is courageousness acceptance and peace now moving down to
the Mind from eye to the mind the unreal you The Limited you questions confusion
doubts thinking I'm releasing no trust no satisfaction desires problems
struggles I can't lies effort clutching and that would be Pride anger lust fear
and then moving down down even farther to the body the extremely limited you the body
the body hurts it's tired sick headaches sleepy no energy and that would be fear

24 minutes, 43 seconds
grief apathy and then below that it says dead so you know we can do it the

24 minutes, 50 seconds
opposite way so go from the body on up to the Mind Al so go from the body apathy grief fear to the Mind fear

24 minutes, 59 seconds
lust anger Pride to the eye courageousness acceptance peace and as I said beyond that can it get any better

25 minutes, 6 seconds
than this can I let go and find out and finally let's talk about Freedom it isn't that you don't want to
be free it's that you have more interest in other things other things are more important to you either consciously or
subconsciously with that in mind ask yourself what it is that you want want more than you want
freedom make lists of those things and do the writing releasing exercise on each

25 minutes, 37 seconds
item you will know when you are totally released on it because it will be all right with you either way whether you

25 minutes, 44 seconds
have the thing or not or like I said whether it stays whether it leaves it doesn't matter when you have released a
thing totally you will be that much Freer to move on to greater and greater freedom ask yourself what do I want more than I
want freedom what people what relationships what accomplishments what experiences do
I want more than I want freedom 

No comments: