Wednesday, May 30, 2012

All beings are my facilitators

My invitation for you this week is to meditate on knowing that the Universe and all its beings are here as facilitators in your enlightenment process.
 Use every message, action and person you encounter as fuel on your path towards enlightenment.
 Stop blaming others for your pain and start appreciating them for teaching you what it takes to wake up. Yes, everyone is here to help you discover that bliss is the very nature and essence of who you are.
 Accept the people in your life as your top spiritual guides who are in disguise.
They were trained to help you reveal a deeper understanding of who you are.
Make it a resolution to entertain this awakening perspective and enlightenment will find you.



"Love says "I am everything". Wisdom says "I am nothing". Between the two, my life flows." ~ Nisargadatta

Learn how to naturally increase your ability to attract the life of your dreams!


http://bit.ly/dwMr1s








No comments: