Sunday, November 17, 2013

Life is always making something wonderful out of itself

I came across this spiritual mind treatment and hope you enjoy it as much as I did


Life is always making something wonderful out of itself, and it's always doing it in my life.
 I understand that this is a spiritual universe, filled with potential and possibility, awaiting only my acceptance of a greater experience. 
I accept that expansion and joy in my life today, for I know that Spirit is always looking for an inlet in my life; I give it a place in my mind and heart to go to work creating wonderful things!

These get created by means of the ideas that come to me through the course of the day.
 They get created by the love that I am able to give and receive in every relationship.
 And these wonderful things show up in my work, because I have set a powerful intention to place them there.

The laws of Spirit support me totally in this new unfoldment of good. Any ideas that something is too old or too habitual to be released are simply not true; the power of spirit can transform anything, and it has done it in me by means of this prayer.

I am so grateful to be an outlet for the power and presence of Spirit! I let it be so this day, and every day of my life. And so it is.

No comments: