Friday, June 09, 2017

SELF-INQUIRY MANTRA

SELF-INQUIRY MANTRA 


 No automatic alt text available.








What I'm going to do is, I'm going to give you a mantra to help you out.
This is a self-inquiry mantra and you can alternate with this
and everything else you do.

Now the way you're going to use this is this way.

Whenever something is bothering you,
whenever you feel out of sorts,
whenever you feel something is wrong,
stop thinking of your problem and do the mantra. 


Do it before falling asleep
and as soon as you get up in the morning.
This will help tremendously.
And it's very powerful and it works wonders.

It starts with your breathing, here's what you do:
You inhale and you say, "Who am I?"
and before you exhale you say, "I am He,"
then you exhale and you say, "I am not the body."

You inhale and you say, "Who am I?"
before you exhale you say, "I am He,"
you exhale and you say, "I am not the body."


~Robert Adams - T8: The Three Vehicles -
2nd September, 1990

No comments: