Monday, September 11, 2017

Isn't it wonderful when everything is quiet?



Isn't it wonderful when everything is quiet?
 Especially when I shut up and don't talk anymore. 
Things become much better. 
So let's really sit in the silence.
 When I say: "Sit in the silence", I'm not speaking of human quietness.
I mean the silence beyond human quietness, the silence beyond understanding.
 The silence which is God, Infinite intelligence. 
Let's just sit in that silence.
 Close our eyes, be still, put a smile on your face. 
I am not my affairs.
 I am not my experiences. 
I am not this life I appear to be going through.
 I have absolutely nothing to do with this world even though I may appear to others to be doing things in this world, working, whatever.
 I am free from fears. 
Free from past karma.
 Free from other peoples thoughts.
 I-am-that-I-am. 
I go deep, deep, deep within the Self and then become the Self. 
Realizing that there is only one Self.
 I am touching that place where I've never been before.
 The ultimate reality. 
I am touching that place where there are no thoughts, no emotions, no feelings.
 I am touching that place where there is bliss, eternal love.
 I now go deeper beyond all that where even love, ultimate oneness, self-realization are mere words.
 I go beyond all words and thoughts to that place where there is absolutely nothing and yet I exist.
~ Robert Adams

No comments: