Friday, April 27, 2018

Listen to Your Heart


Robert Adams
Excerpt from: Silence of the Heart
“Listen to Your Heart”
We don't have to wait until the body 'dies' for this to happen. It can happen to us now.You can become totally Free and Liberated Now, if you will. All you have to do, is to let go. You let go of everything that has been keeping you in bondage mentally.
Listen to your heart. Observe, observe yourself. Become cognizant of your feelings, your emotions. Is this really you? Are you really your emotions? Are you really your feelings that you observe? Where do these feelings come from? Ask yourself, "Who am I? Where do my feelings come from Where do my thoughts come from? Where does my life come from? Who is playing the game? Who is being alive? Who is 'growing up', becoming 'old', and 'dying'? Who is playing this game? Who is the 'I' that is playing this game? Who am I?

No comments: