Thursday, September 11, 2008

everything happens for my highest good

Hold today's affirmation in your crown chakra

'I know more and more that everything that happens is for my highest good’



Exercise

saying NO can be a form of self care.

Begin to notice where you would benefit from saying NO.

Could you practice saying NO this week, especially in the area related to finances?

Think back to a challenge concerning your prosperity that you have dealt with in the last 12 months

What qualities did you develop as a result of this challenge showing up in your life?

What is /is not in your life at the moment that is a challenge?

What quality would assist you in dealing with it?

Write this quality on a postcard and place it where you can see it often

Just before you go to sleep, and again upon waking, say to yourself

‘I AM the (chosen quality) within

I AM the (quality) within

I AM the (quality)

I AM the (quality)

I AM the (quality) within

Notice what shows up in your dreams and in your environment

Point to Ponder

I shall keep the promise that I have made to myself.
I shall never again tell myself that I am poor, sick,
weak, nor unhappy.
I shall not lie to myself any more, but shall daily speak the
truth to my inner Soul, telling It that It is wonderful and
marvelous; that It is One with the Great Cause of all Life,
Truth, Power and Action.
I shall whisper these things into my Soul until it breaks
forth into songs of joy with the realization of Its
Limitless possibilities.
Yes, I shall assure my Soul.
by Ernest Holmes


Holographic Universe video
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3Ih3RoDASkw&feature=related





BLESSING:

The pure Presence of Life has taken form as all creation! The nature of allthings is sacred and whole, and this includes me. My nature is sacred andwhole, both in the abstract and in form. I recognize this day that my bodyis a perfect reflection of the wholeness of life, and that I live within aform of Spirit that is so incredibly intelligent, that it knows how torebuild itself every day.My body is inherently intelligent, and it knows how to resource all it needs.
I talk to my body, instilling wisdom into actions that support its health,
its strength, and its beauty.

The wisdom of Spirit takes up all my choices
and I immediately see progress in activities and behaviors that support mybody's wholeness.

I discover all negative conditioning or decline is halted.
I hold the attitude that whatever brings more life, more vibrant health, and
more joy into expression in my body is good, and desirable! I give thanks
for this natural inner tendency towards supporting my natural wholeness.I also know that anything that is out of balance in my body is being
completely resolved and healed right now. I declare my nature as
balance, grace, health, and strength.

I listen intently to what my body
is telling my about what I need in terms of food, activity, and rest, and
joyfully follow this inner wisdom. these kinds of choices naturally
reveal my whole and pure nature. For this I give thanks. And so it is.

by a peregroff



Zannie Rose

What would you like to have happen?
telephone sessions to shift your focus and reveal a new world

Commanding Wealth http://www.freewebs.com/thetahealer

No comments: