Friday, September 05, 2008

Friday Blessings

BLESSING:

I live in a universe that is by nature abundant; this universe is bynature loving, and it is by its very nature whole. I choose today torealize what's always been true: that I am One with this Universe, thatI always have been one with it, and that I have access to all its good,whenever I open my mind to receive it.

Today I awaken to my noble self, realizing that I am a powerful centerof creative energy in this universe, a place where life is delighted toflow and flow with ease. I stop playing small, and realize that I cangift myself anything in the world, and I do it with joy and with the knowing and believing that as imagination flows through me, I align with creation, it's not of my own creation, but of Spirit. I receive each gift, whatever its form, freely. Whether it is presents from my children, offering my best in my work, loving my partner with all of my heart, or finding abundance, I do it with the full and complete understanding that Spirit and I playfully conduct this action through me.

I relax in the knowing that everything is just fine, that the power ofSpirit is thought+full+ly flowing through me, that this universe is a safe and wonderful place to be. And my life blossoms in joy. And so it is.

written by A pergoff

WWW.ANGELAPERGOFF.COM

No comments: