Sunday, February 15, 2009

Jade Goody

I saw the headlines today that Jade Goody has only a few months to live, as a result of the cancer she is living with.
I also read that she is experiencing a lot of pain since her operation to have a tumour removed.
She may not be everyone's cup of tea, but I dont think anyone would wish all of this upon her.
I belong to an online community that consists of many forums on various health issues and alternative approaches.
There is a thread running right now to ask people to join in to pray for her.
I do believe prayers are powerful, and have joined in with these prayers, and I am aslo holding her circumtances in my mind for a few minutes each day, silently asking the Divine to remove all the data in me that I share with Jade Goody and that shows up in my experience as Jade with terminal cancer.
As I do so, the shared data is removed from me, her and everyone.
I am not saying it will cure her of the cancer, however I do the cleaning with no expectations, just trusting that it will bering most benevolent outcomes in ways I may never know of
.

zannie rose

No comments: