Tuesday, March 17, 2009

You are the Source

You Are the Source

Meditation

As I breathe in,I relax my body.
I am growing calm and peaceful.
My mind is clear and alert.
I let go of any thoughts of the day,and let myself be present in the moment,my point of power.
I now affirm, "I am the source of my abundance."
"I can create whatever I want."
"I have everything within me to create what I want."

I think of somethingI wanted that I got.
I recall my positive thoughtsand inner knowing thatI could create this
.I know that my thoughts,pictures, feelings, and my intentioncreate what I want.

I now think of something I want to create.
I now link with the unlimited abundance of myhigher self and soul.
I open to receive the unlimited richesof the universe.
I picture this thing or eventcoming to me,even better than I have imagined.

I believe in my ability to createwhat I want as I link with mysoul, my higher self, andwith the abundant universe I am a part of.

I draw this to methrough following my joy,through listening to my inner thoughts,and through holdingpositive pictures of my receiving this.

I am the source of my abundancethrough my ability to link with my souland higher self,through my ability to picture and imagine,and through my trust in the universeand in myself.

by orin and daben

No comments: