Saturday, June 22, 2013

Ho'oponpono cleaning on Money



What if we do this cleaning every day - would money love that?


Divine Spirit, Superconscious, please locate the Origin of my feelings thoughts memories of MONEY .

Take each and every level, layer, area and aspect of my being to this origin.

Analyse it and resolve it perfectly with God’s truth.

Come through all generations of time and eternity.

Healing every incident and its appendages based on the origin.

Please do it according to God’s will until I am at the present, filled with Light and Truth.

God’s peace and love, forgiveness of myself for my incorrect perceptions.

Forgiveness of every person, place,circumstances and event which contributed to this, these feelings, thoughts, memories.


Thank you and I love you. And it is Done.

Morrnah Simeona

for healing on money and filling up bank account touch a picture of Bottle Palm each day.

http://www.hooponopono-magic.webs.com

Zannie Rose is happy to clean with you on your money story


No comments: