Friday, June 22, 2012

this week's affirmations




Today, I choose to enjoy what I have and cheerfully acknowledge my part in ushering it all into form, knowing that I am free to choose and change it at any point.



Today, I am proud of who I am, so peaceful inside that I celebrate the uniqueness of everyone else, free of  of judgment or fear.



Today, I sense purpose and order that seeks only to manifest and express new aspects of creation. I invite forms to take shape around my deep belief.



Today, I am deeply aware of my own expectations and power to raise them. I feed my longing for a sense of the sacred in thoughtful, evocative ways.


Today, I effortlessly release the need to fret over my life. I am clearly guided and motivated to do the next right thing. Everything rises into place.



Today, I start with the end in mind, calling up the feelings I wish to live in, certain that their companion forms are rushing to join us.



Today, I have more  confidence in my ability to handle my Source’s business just by being who I am. This is my contract with the Infinite.


Today, I trust my Source to bring like beings and beliefs together. The vision manages the details, and I am empowered to marvel and enjoy.


Today, I make the first move in love. Actively, I express from a place of cause, reaching into myself and out to my world.

No comments: