Wednesday, June 13, 2012

DNA Ice Scuplture


 http://www.thetahealer.webs.com


Theta healing helps to clear beliefs from the DNA on 4 levels, including the ancestral level.


My paternal great great great grandparents used to live on a working barge. They used to transport ice along the canals . The barge was also their home. It must have been very cramped and very cold.


This ice sculpture captures is succinctly don't you think.

I had a reading recently about the likelihood of me moving home to a more congenial environment than the noisy big city. She saw an image of a rabbit hutch. I wonder if she was tuning in to my ancestor's energy.


I will be doing some more ancestral theta healing today so I can melt away the unhelpful beliefs from that era that may still be lurking in my DNA.


If you would like healing of your ancestral stuff, then do contact me theta_healer7@yahoo.co.uk

No comments: