Monday, February 16, 2015

Daily Declarations with Source

I am one with Source. I am one with beauty, grace, creativity and abundance. I am the emanation of Source. I am that I am.

I know my true self is Source-given and cannot be denied. I take time daily to honour my Self and listen to my inner voice

I am the place where heaven meets Earth. I speak my word and create from a place of joy, grace and love. I affirm only the highest and the best. Yes, heaven is at hand right now.

I choose to see only grace, beauty, peace and joy. I see Source expressed in all things.

I effortlessly surrender to the Source of all being. In effortless this surrender, I am guided and directed to my greatest yet-to-be. I am grateful.



 I am successful in all I do. I celebrate my accomplishments. I rejoice in this day. All is well.

I am the joy of Source. I am the light of Creator. Joyfully, I share my gifts and talents with the world.

No comments: