Thursday, February 12, 2015

Wisdom Meditation



I take a deep, easy breath in. 
I imagine myself growing calmer. 
My mind is clear and alert.
I put down any burdens I have been carrying.
My shoulders feel lighter. I ask my higher self to join me.
It comes to me and showers me with love.

My heart center grows radiant with the love of my higher self.
Love flows out from my heart to everyone around me. My capacity for compassion and love for myself and others is growing.
My higher self stimulates my third eye, located in an area between my eyebrows. 
I begin to see life through the loving, wise eyes of my higher self and soul.

My higher self sends energy down into my head center. 
I blend my mind with the mind of my higher self simply by imagining that I am doing so. 

The wisdom of my higher self flows into my mind and thoughts.
I link my heart center, my third eye, and my head center. 
I awaken to my inner wisdom. I open to see through the eyes of wisdom. 
I feel through the love of wisdomWith this gift of wisdom I am aware of my truth. 

I am my own authority. I know what is best for me and my life. 
I go by the wisdom of my true self in how I live my life.I think of an area where I have turned my authority over to another. 

I now follow and trust my own wisdom in this area.

As I look through the wise eyes of my higher self I open to see the larger picture of my life. 

I trust that everything that happens is for my higher good, even if I don't always understand why at the time. 

I pick a situation in my life to look at through the eyes of my higher self.


With this expanded vision, I am able to see some of the good that is coming out of this situation and the soul qualities this situation is developing in me.

I act from wisdom. I stop, take time to reflect, and reach upward to my higher self for direction.I know that what I create in this way comes from a wiser, higher part of myself and will bring me my higher good.As I blend my mind with the mind of my higher self, I know what is important in my life and what is not. 

I focus my time and energy on the areas of my life where there is light and joy, and thus increase those experiences in my life. I am wise about where I put my time. I now put my time and energy into people and projects that are on my path.The activities I do contribute to my sense of well-being. I now bring something new into my life that adds to my self of well-being.I stop putting my energy and time into those things that are not on my path and that take away from my sense of aliveness. 

I spend time with people with whom I feel loved, nurtured, and uplifted.
I live in a loving, supportive environment. 
I radiate love to everyone. I am growing wiser everyday. 

I am linked with the mind of my higher self, and the connection is growing stronger
http://www.dna-activation.webs.com 

No comments: