Friday, July 17, 2015

Affirmations for the best week yet




I choose to  move forward today into a new , glorious experience. I know who I Am, and I let my life be a constant expression of the strengths that are my true nature. I release the splendour within me.



Entering into the stillness, I become quiet and listen to the inner voice. I am willing to be spacious Presence both for myself and for all those who ask to be heard by me. I listen.



I recognize that I am part of an infinite universe and that everything I need is always available to me. I open my mind to the possibility of having it and I declare now that it is so. Thank you, God.




I now choose to shine my light brightly and brilliantly. I now realise that my potential istruly unlimited. I accept this truth as the new basis for my life. I let go of smallness and I expand.


Becoming attuned to the truth of my oneness with Spirit, I see a difficulty that I am now experiencing as part of a healing process in my life. I trust this process and know that good is unfolding.




Today, I am open and responsive to the impulse toward ever-expanding greatness. Knowing that my higher consciousness gives rise to a new world, I accept the invitation of unlimited living.


Knowing that the energy of life is always available to me, I direct this energy in clear, conscious and specific ways. The universe supports the intentions I set and my targets are accomplished..


http://www.dna-activation.webs.com/


Book your  telephone session today



No comments: