Sunday, July 12, 2015

Trust Meditation

Trusting
 
Meditation by Orin and DaBen

I affirm that I am now ready
to increase my trust
in the goodness of the universe.

I relax my body.
I bring relaxation into
my arms and shoulders.
I adjust my posture so that my
chest and back are comfortable.
I notice my legs and feet
and sit in a way that lets energy
flow throughout my body.

I increase my trust in my
ability to draw to myself
what I need and want
by remembering a time when
I trusted that something would come to me--
and it did.

I think of something I want
that I know is for my higher good.
I picture what having this will give me,
what quality of energy I will have
when this object or situation comes to me.

I make a picture of having this.
I now expect to have this or
something even better.

I believe in myself
and in my ability to create
what is good for me. 
I affirm that the universe is abundant
and that I can have what I want.

I now affirm my trust in the goodness of:
Myself
My soul
The Universe
God/Goddess/All That Is
Fill in:________________

I trust that every thing comes
in the perfect time
and in the perfect way.
I trust that those things
that I do not get
are not for my higher good,
or do not serve me to have at this time.

I surrender to my soul and the universe,
and open to receive my higher good
in all of its many forms
and from its many sources.

I affirm that the universe is
always working perfectly through me
and for me.
My heart is open and
I trust myself and the universe
to create the life I want to live.

http://dna-activation.webs.com/lakshmiempowerment.htm 

No comments: