Friday, August 15, 2014

I can bring a unique unfoldment of Light to my personal world


The magnificence of a divine Presence is witnessed everywhere I rest my gaze.
Life is the sanctified image of an Infinite Oneness. Man/woman  is a vibratory structure
of unity consciousness in the organic world of Intelligence. My divine purpose
in this material kingdom is to actively embody this Oneness and live its
unfoldment "down here".

Today I become the host of this very Presence within the design God/goddess made. By
simply intending to be the transceiver space of pure unity built into the biological
system of humankind I can bring a unique unfoldment of Light to my personal world
and to the lives of all who come before me. I shall bring the function of love into
something that can make a difference as I live this day!
 Great and glorious experiences
take place through me as I allow myself to get out of the way of this Power. 
As the law of Mind operate through me I serve as the yearning of Spirit for greater and greater expression as the One true love.

I release this Truth and give deep thanks for the privilege of dwelling in the holy sanctuary of God's /goddesses Perfection. Aligned with a Source that radiates through and as me I confidently declare: I am love, I live from love, and I give love. And so it is forevermore. Amen

No comments: