Thursday, August 21, 2014

Positive Aspects of Solar Plexus Enhanced with remote Kundalini Reiki


Outcomes of a happy solar plexus



I am powerful
I am using my power wisely
I am deserving
I am high self-esteem
I deserve joy and happiness
I am creating my thoughts about myself and my life
I am lighthearted
I am the ability to take in the sweetness of life


I am moving forward with my life
I deserve to be
all that I can be  I am worthy of God's time and
support
I have value
I am fulfilled  I am myself in the present moment
My needs are as important
as others
I give myself permission to use my power

I am creating a satisfying life
I am one success after another success
I am healing
I am vibrant
I am experiencing others are interested in what I have to say
I am confident and secure
I give myself permission to be happy
all is well


I am faith
I deserve inner peace
loving others is easy when I love and accept myself
I love who I am and I assert my
power wisely
I get things done
I am relaxed
I get it done now
I am creating completion in perfect timing
I am attracting the help I need
I am love
I am positive I am open to new ways of doing things
  I am discernment
I am happiness
I am forgiving of myself and others
I am what I think I am

book your remote treatment here
 

No comments: