Monday, August 18, 2014

I welcome freedom in Spirit and go forth being the Divine Self only I can be


There is a Divine sequence running throughout the Universe. A self-existent principle of life from which all else has come
The Spirit of this Infinite Life and Power are then my life by nature of divine inflow.
 I am the illustration of God itself creating, working, and ruling through the agency of a human life.

From what has gone before I know that in just the degree that we come into a conscious realization of our oneness with the Infinite Life, and open ourselves to this divine inflow, do we actualize in ourselves its qualities, means, and powers.
 As I connect with this Source, I am nurtured and inspired, relaxed and happy.
 I revel in the demonstration that I possess the spiritual magnificence of the Great One in each and every moment.
 I affirm to my own inner illumination of this authority by claiming and using it as a guide in my personal life. 
I know that as I explore every one of its ideas greater abundance and enjoyment show up in my world.

I stand fully in awe of being God's idea in human form, containing everything I need to live life fulfilled. 
I welcome freedom in Spirit  and go forth being the Divine Self only I can be. And so it is.
 
 

No comments: