Monday, April 20, 2015

Infinite power

Infinite power is always where I am, ready to support my every idea.
Unending possibilities come with that power, for it supports my
ideas by taking their form in the world.

To change any form, all I need is a new idea.
As this infinite power Source is also the source of all creativity
and inspiration, new ideas are easy for me to embrace.

Anything that’s not working in my life, I offer up to the intelligence
and ingenuity of the One.

Amazing ideas flow through my mind, and I select the
best of them to entertain, embrace, and believe.

This power does the rest – automatically, impersonally, and perfectly. Spirit has given me the ultimate gift – the ability to choose
whatever I can imagine.

I imagine wonderful things, and live a wonderful life.
 And so it is

No comments: