Saturday, April 09, 2016

Affirmations for a wonderful week

Friday,
In challenging times I accept the situation, pray for divine right action and move through it with positivity and grace.

Saturday,
I am a powerful creator! With the entire universe as creative potential, I consciously focus on that which is good about my life, knowing that more good is on its way to me. 

Sunday,
Releasing anything that may be holding me down, I move lightly through the world, enjoying the happiness I deserve. 

Monday,
I’m changing all the time! Today I recognize and make a list of my positive attributes. Gratefully, I become aware of how far I’ve come.

Tuesday,
There is a light within me that shines of infinite possibilities. When I turn toward it, I allow miracles to happen

Wednesday,
I pray, knowing that my prayer is heard and it is answered. As I become filled with active hope, I am changed.

Thursday,
As I listen to my inner wisdom, I replace negative beliefs with the truth of my self-worth, guiding my thoughts and actions to happiness. 

Which one speaks to you the most?

Will you experiment and explore with any of them?

You are welcome to let me know how you go in the comments section below

1 comment:

shortybear said...

bless you dear.