Friday, March 31, 2017

You abide in the I.

You abide in the I. 
You always abide in the I
until the I becomes transformed into the Self. 


In the beginning remember abiding in the I
is abiding in the ego, in the mind.


As you continue to abide in the I, the I becomes the real I,
which is the Self. 


Because there is only one I, not two and you are that. 


So abiding in the I is following the I thread to the source
and the source is I-am.


The I-am is another name for absolute reality or consciousness
or bliss. I-am, consciousness as I mentioned before
in previous meetings is self-contained.


 It only knows itself. 

It does not produce this world.
It does not produce the ego or the mind. 


The ego, the mind, the world, the universe,
God is non-existent to the Self. 


As long as you believe you are the body-mind, the world,
the ego, everything else appears real to you. 


And then you also believe that consciousness creates these things. 


Why would consciousness create it? 

It has no reason to.
Remember it's like you have been hypnotized.
That's why you believe you are a body and
that's why you believe you live in a world of many bodies.


 Robert Adams - T.45 - Following The ‘I’ - February 17, 1991

No comments: