Monday, April 07, 2014

F is for Fun

I had hoped it would be fun to write a post daily for the A-Z blog challenge, and it is. I came across someone talking about 'amusing' and 'what is amusing about this' and at first I had some resistance to this. If someone finds something amusing it has a slight edge of superiority to it..IMO- but I chose to keep with the word and to notice how it unfolds. I prefer the energy of the word 'fun' and might prefer to ask 'how much fun can this be' and to notice what shows up. How much more fun can the A-Z blog challenge be? How much more fun can I have today?

3 comments:

Unknown said...

We all need more fun in our lives. Nice to connect and follow http://aimingforapublishingdeal.blogspot.co.uk/

Stephanie Faris said...

Hmmmm...I'm certainly having fun with the challenge. Hope you found lots of ways to have fun today.

A Tarkabarka Hölgy said...

My favorite headstone that I have seen read: "We had fun." Love it :)
Thanks for stopping by! Cheers!

@TarkabarkaHolgy from
Multicolored Diary - Tales of colors
MopDog - The crazy thing about Hungarians...