Tuesday, April 01, 2014

A-Z Blogging Challenge - A is for Activation

Many people wonder what DNA Activation entails. I have not written much about it as I noticed that people would discover my website and just know that DNA Activation was for them, or they had researched DNA Activation and chose me to work with. I have been performing Activation of latent DNA Strands for over ten years. The first time was during an ascension study group when I led the group in a guided visualisation to activate their DNA and was shown an elegant and effective spiritual technique to do this by the Ascended Masters .I felt very blessed to be shown this and continue to include it in the Activation session to this day. I offered the work in groups and one day a young man who was present kept getting up to leave the room. After the 3rd time he left I asked him what the matter was. He explained that he was feeling sick so I asked him if I could look at the issue with my inner eye. He agreed and I perceived that in a previous life he had made vows which restricted his freedom to grow in consciousness so , with his agreement, I removed these vows and he felt much more at ease with the opportunities inherent within the Activation. Since that insight I have always included a Vows Clearing section in both group, individual and telephone sessions. I often perceive scrolls being released from people's auric field, or chains being broken. People often experience tingles, lightness and a sense of expansion when this is completed on their behalf.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Fascinating work with patterns stuck in the auric field. I'd love to read more about the relationship of genetic material (DNA)to cellular memory (perhaps transfer of past-life knowledge to the current conscious mind) and energy practices. Nice work.