Tuesday, April 08, 2014

G is for Gazelle.

I have been pursuing my interest in shamanic healing for nearly 20 years. I completed a soul retrieval training in 1996 and feel very blessed to be following my calling with people all over the world. I have been captured by the qualities of different animals too. Do you know your power animal? I wonder if it is a gazelle?. Working with their essence could be very powerful. Gazelle Essence-- Provides support for facing one's vulnerability and for learning the strength of healthy vulnerability. For feeling safe in the world. Supports one in becoming keenly aware of what is going on in one's surroundings, and helps one to develop a highly tuned sense of alertness and awareness. For moving through the world in a gentle yet confident way. I love to watch gazelles leaping ..would love to see them live. if you would like Zannie Rose to journey to discover your power animal.

2 comments:

Jemima Pett said...

Good luck with your #atozchallenge - keep blogging!
Jemima
#Team Damyanti
Blogging from Alpha to Zulu in April

Anstice Brown said...

I'm fascinated by shamanic healing. I would love to know my power animal. The gazelle is a beautiful creature. I think there is a lot we can learn from most animals, if we'd only listen to their messages.

~Tizzy @ Creative Therapy