Sunday, December 18, 2016

remember your real nature

Everyday you have to remember your real nature,
you have to remember who you are.
That you are pure awareness.

You are the absolute reality which is like boundless space.
The only difference between boundless space and absolute reality,
in absolute reality there is consciousness. 


Consciousness is like boundless space.
It is everywhere present and all the images are only
superimpositions on consciousness. 


Your body is only an image.
It is not the truth about you.
It is an image. It is an image on boundless space. 


This means it doesn't exist. It appears to exist but it doesn't.
Just by remembering these things that
I'm sharing with you will free you.


Start your day off this way by remembering who you are.
You can say this to yourself, 


"I am not this body who runs around all over the world.
I am not this body who has problems.
I am not this body that sees things wrong.
I am not this body at all. I never was this body.
I am that which has always been and that which will always be.
That which has never been born. That which never dies.
Eternal, self sufficient, I am that!"


~Robert Adams - T214 : Signs of a True Spiritual Master

No comments: