Tuesday, April 11, 2017

Understand who you really are.

"The problem is you think.
You think: how can I function if I stop thinking?

Very well, thank you.

As a matter of fact, you would function much better than you do now, for you will always be taken care of. 

The universe loves you and will always supply you with your needs.
Forget about other people, what they do and what they don't do. Do not listen to malicious gossip.

Obey your Self. 
Understand who you really are. 
You are the Absolute reality, unconditioned consciousness.

Work from that standpoint.
 Do not work from your problems.
Do not get lost in aimless gossip.


 Understand your true reality. 

Be your Self.

Hold on to the "Who am I?" "What am I?"

 An easier way to stick with the sense of your sense is simply to say "I-I"... "I-I"...

And as you notice, you will find the "I-I" goes deeper and deeper within you into your heart Source.

Do not look at time.
 Do not ask yourself when something is going to happen.

A devotee went to Ramana and asked him: "I have been with you for 25 years asking: "Who am I?" and nothing has happened."

Ramana said: "Try it another 25 years and see what happens!"

Forget about time. 


Forget about when something is going to happen."
~ Robert Adams

No comments: